BaltimoreLacrosseNews.com, Posted 4/19/16
From Press Release
Registration remains open for the Chapter Challenge™ — the popular spring youth lacrosse festival for boys and girls featuring good competition, family friendly scheduling, team bonding, music and a robust vendor village on April 30 and May 1.
This year Heritage Lacrosse will stage and host the event at the spectacular Glen Willow Field Complex in London Grove (Chester County, PA) – one of the most picturesque venues you’ll find anywhere. There is still room, but do not hesitate, numbers are limited by available fields. Register ASAP, but in all cases before April 22nd!! Be there for “The Challenge.”
• Multiple Brackets: 2 or more brackets per division; “club” brackets organized based on interest
o Full checking option for U15A elite girls bracket (currently features teams from Moorestown, Conestoga Quix Stix, Abington and the PA Express)
• 3 Games (40 minutes each) / Certified Officials
o Family friendly schedule – 1 game on, 1 game off (1/2 day of play; morning OR afternoon schedule)
• Take Advantage of Multi-Team Discounts
• Professionally Staged Tournament Fields / Scenic and Festive Setting
o The Chapter Challenge is run by Heritage Lacrosse, which operates Liberty Lacrosse Shootout™, Patriot Games™ and other notable events.
o Team tents and smiles will abound. The focus is on fun, atmosphere, community and the player/coach/parent experience! Click here, see for yourself.
• Dates of Play:
o Saturday, April 30, 2016 (teams play either in morning or afternoon shifts)
? Boys U9 A/B/Club (1/2nd grade)
? Boys U11 A/B/Club) 3/4th grade)
? Boys U13 A/B/Club (5/6th grade)
? Boys U15 (Club/Travel – 2020/2021)
o Sunday, May 1, 2016 (teams play either in morning or afternoon, not all day)
? Boys U15 A/B – Morning (7/8th grade)
? Girls U11 (3/4th grade)
? Girls U13 (5/6th grade)
? Girls U15 (7th/8th grade)
• Support the HEADstring Project): Every year teams accept the “Challenge” and collect used sticks and bring them to the Chapter Challenge to be given new life. The Philadelphia Lacrosse Association (local chapter of US Lacrosse) arranges for sticks to be restrung and donated to support lacrosse in Philadelphia and other lacrosse frontiers, furthering diversity/inclusion in the sport. Please help the cause!!
Register soon and have a great spring season!! Hope to see you at the Chapter Challenge™!!!